Oval Office in Walnut Brown
SGD 585.00 SGD 975.00
All politics aside, we earnestly refer to this chair as the Oval Office. With the cane back, the taupe cushion and the walnut finish on teak frame, it's a winning combination to awaken your inner boss. Our furniture says, "You can take me seriously."
Prices are all in Singapore dollars.
- Beautiful blonde hand woven natural cane back (hand woven is a stronger weave than from a machine)
- Premium teak from a sustainable plantation with a reforestation program
- Kiln-dried wood to specifications
- Finely sanded wood for smooth finish
- Polyurethane wood coating provides luster and protection from scratches, staining and damage from everyday use
- Manufactured by highly skilled furniture producers in Central Java, Indonesia
- Cushions are standard polyurethane foam, soft yet durable
- Designed for easy reupholstery
- Sunbrella fabric is:
- Fade resistant
- UV resistant
- Water resistant
- Stain resistant
- Fabric is soft and supple
- Worry free for families with kids and pets
- Most spills can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Made in South Carolina, USA
Dimensions: L:62 x D:62.5 x H:85 cm
Finish is in Golden Brown
Fabric is Sunbrella Canvas Taupe as shown here.
Color of woven cane is shown below.
NOTE: Color of fabric and woven cane may show up a little different in the photography. Please be patient while we work to get that nice and uniform!
Sine Qua Non Bench in Walnut Brown
SGD 610.00 SGD 875.00
This bench, translated from Latin as "without it there is nothing", is an essential item for your home. Place it at the end of your bed for an elegant addition...
Sellergren in Candy Brown
Comfortable, attractive, works well in any space and blends in to any decor you put it in; this chair has character and personality. Prices are all in Singapore dollars. Product Details: ...
Russian Doll Side Tables in Golden Brown
Iconic side tables inspired by the Great Dane himself, Hans Wegner. The three nest for your convenience, tucking away nicely. Bring them out when you have extra guests, or keep...